Camden Co., GA ranked 7th in nation

See following statement..... about athlete ratings and stars.....verrrry interesting!!!

\http://blogs.ajc.com/georgia-high-school-sports/2010/09/05/new-poll-camden-county-north-gwinnett-defend-state-high-rankings/?cxntfid=blogs_georgia_high_school_sports

excerpt:

"But the statistic that stood out to me was this – Central Miami 11, Camden 0. That’s the score of senior players that Rivals.com rates as three-star recruits on each team. I’m just speculating, but Camden might be a well-coached team."

Now onto N.Gwinnett.....I went to the NG/Crenshaw-Cali game.

The temp at game time was 80.....a slight breeze. I thought it was pleasant myself. :)

The "black mamba" is the real deal....but in the second half....the humidity was taking a toll on the Crenshaw team.

NG defense just kept up a constant assault....swarming the Crenshaw offense in the second half....it was the difference maker in the game. Also, the CA team didn't have any type of real kicking game....I was surprised.

However, the ratings poll that had Crenshaw ranked at #17 and NG at #22 prior to the game....totally " blew off" the NG win over Crenshaw and dropped them in the rankings.

National pollster disses North Gwinnett, drops team 15 spots after big win

(See link in tbgfan post)

REALLY.....REALLY?????

If Camden and NG keep winning....there could be the possibility of a match up in the GA Dome for the 5A title.....but that's too far in the future to even be talking about....thinking about....a different story. :D

Edited by trublue