Where is Southbound and Falconman!!!!!!!

DA SHOCKER73

It is so funny that people hate em when they are on here and miss em when they are gone. I'm sure that my buddies will make another appearence soon. Probably just been a little busy having fun with their new toys. You know that they have others things to do when they are spending all of their mom and dad's money.

Wish i had other things to do, lol other than listen to people yell at me all day.

Could use some of the mom and dad money, where can i find me some? jk.

Dont hate SB and FM, they are some interesting folks for sure, just slightly misguided.

Big Dog Sports Talk on 107.1 PSK out of Pulaski had Christiansburg's coach Tim Cromer on....talking about their out of district schedule....he said Bassett wanted to play us, Carroll County wanted to play us, Giles and Floyd wanted to play us....Abingdon didn't want to schedule us.....

That struck me as funny, because he emphasized the fact that Abingdon didn't want to play them...

Big Dog Sports Talk on 107.1 PSK out of Pulaski had Christiansburg's coach Tim Cromer on....talking about their out of district schedule....he said Bassett wanted to play us, Carroll County wanted to play us, Giles and Floyd wanted to play us....Abingdon didn't want to schedule us.....

That struck me as funny, because he emphasized the fact that Abingdon didn't want to play them...

Haha Richlands will play Bassett, Carroll County and Christiansburg any time and Abingdon is gonna lose this Friday 56-3 GO BLUES!!!! And of course we will play Giles and Floyd

odd...if they have all those teams wanting to play them, i wonder why they are asking Abingdon to play them? Had to be them asking Abingdon because it's not like Abingdon is going to say "hey you want to play us? *Sike!* Just kidding..."

odd...if they have all those teams wanting to play them, i wonder why they are asking Abingdon to play them? Had to be them asking Abingdon because it's not like Abingdon is going to say "hey you want to play us? *Sike!* Just kidding..."

The jist of the conversation was that CBurg wanted to play other D-4 Region IV teams for their out of district schedule....Carroll and Bassett accepted the offer and Abingdon wanted no part of it.

They ended up picking up Giles and Floyd Co., which if you ask me are better quality opponents, anyway...

He didn't elaborate, he has way too much class for that, the guy is a top notch coach and has completely turned that program around from a perennial doormat to a legitimate state contender. The way he said it just struck me odd.....l

The jist of the conversation was that CBurg wanted to play other D-4 Region IV teams for their out of district schedule....Carroll and Bassett accepted the offer and Abingdon wanted no part of it.

They ended up picking up Giles and Floyd Co., which if you ask me are better quality opponents, anyway...

He didn't elaborate, he has way too much class for that, the guy is a top notch coach and has completely turned that program around from a perennial doormat to a legitimate state contender. The way he said it just struck me odd.....l

i dont care