Video of Ian Frye K/P Class of 2011 - Virginia High School

I watched that kid kick at the Honaker game and man he has a leg. Definitely has a D1 type leg ! His kick offs were in the end zone with no chance of a return. He tried about a 60 yard field goal in the game. ( may have been longer ) He missed it, but had plenty of leg strength to get it there.

Ian Frye is the kicker and punter at Virginia High School. Please have a look at his video of the John Battle and Tennessee High games.

Two things I noticed:

1. VA High had a gunner offsides on 7 of 9 kickoffs. Of course, none of them were called.

2. This kid deserves a D-I walk-on opportunity. HUGE leg, especially for HS...

Two things I noticed:

1. VA High had a gunner offsides on 7 of 9 kickoffs. Of course, none of them were called.

2. This kid deserves a D-I walk-on opportunity. HUGE leg, especially for HS...

I think he is already sitting on offers and past the walk on stage....or at least thats what I heard.

Which offers? I know that most D-I schools don't make a practice of offering Ks and Ps, but with that sort of talent, I think he'd be worth it. I'd love to know who's offering him.

last i heard he had like 3 or 4...i think it was Duke, Wake Forrest, NC, and maybe UVA...i dont remember...i just know we were talking about him and someone said he had a few offers already and this was before the season started....he got a lot of buzz from putting some sort of practice video on youtube to begin with...

last i heard he had like 3 or 4...i think it was Duke, Wake Forrest, NC, and maybe UVA...i dont remember...i just know we were talking about him and someone said he had a few offers already and this was before the season started....he got a lot of buzz from putting some sort of practice video on youtube to begin with...

he has an offer from UVA for sure. I hear an Offer from UT is on the way also. I'm sure VT isnt far behind.