hurley@pound

romeo37

i was reading the paper last night, and in the pound game the final score that gave hurley 50, i think is what they finished with, was a pass in the 4th quarter...why were they throwing it up that much?...im just saying this because if it were honaker or haysi doing this to hurley, people would be on here talkinga bout how they ran it up, personally im glad that they did it haha...but just curious to what other people thought about it

Edited by countryboy

i was reading the paper last night, and in the pound game the final score that gave hurley 50, i think is what they finished with, was a pass in the 4th quarter...why were they throwing it up that much?...im just saying this because if it were honaker or haysi doing this to hurley, people would be on here talkinga bout how they ran it up, personally im glad that they did it haha...but just curious to what other people thought about it

In the BDD gotta pad those stats baby! How else do you expect to get any All Region or even a BDD First team when Colley's running out of bounds at the 1 so they can throw 6 TD's to the same receiver in the first half to try to get the BCS to up it in the computer polls!

For your information, Hurley never threw a pass in the second half.....all they did was run leads all night. reed Justus score the final touchdown on a 4 yard run.

In the BDD gotta pad those stats baby! How else do you expect to get any All Region or even a BDD First team when Colley's running out of bounds at the 1 so they can throw 6 TD's to the same receiver in the first half to try to get the BCS to up it in the computer polls!

Youre rediculious lol You make these accusations attacking a coach's morals and degrading the accompolishments of players from Haysi but never offer any proof. Offer 3-4 REAL examples of proof and I will agree with you! The thing is you cant, it just simply doesent happen the way you see it!

Countryboy is right, whats the difference? Its ok for someone else to get their butts kicked but when it happens to Hurley its running the score up

Youre rediculious lol You make these accusations attacking a coach's morals and degrading the accompolishments of players from Haysi but never offer any proof. Offer 3-4 REAL examples of proof and I will agree with you! The thing is you cant, it just simply doesent happen the way you see it!

Countryboy is right, whats the difference? Its ok for someone else to get their butts kicked but when it happens to Hurley its running the score up

I dont think this guy is form hurley guys.....He is form Grundy....soe eas up a little

Not trying to jump on Hurley, just trying to figure this idiot out. Maybe he is still mad about Haysi's 48-0 beatdown of Grundy in '07, Who knows?

And if he is from Grundy, they really ran it up on Hurley this year(no offense to the Rebels) so is that ok?

Jealousy is such an ugly thing!

Not trying to jump on Hurley, just trying to figure this idiot out. Maybe he is still mad about Haysi's 48-0 beatdown of Grundy in '07, Who knows?

And if he is from Grundy, they really ran it up on Hurley this year(no offense to the Rebels) so is that ok?

Jealousy is such an ugly thing!

Try looking at all the guys post's. He is not from Grundy. Try looking at Twin Valley!!!! It does not take a "boy genius" to figure it out.