Honaker @ Hurley

rebel1

Hey VOLS since you all are going to be so good why is know one going to play next year. Oh thats right you all are not going to be any good for a long long time. Thats right the days of 7-3 and 6-4 are over.

Edited by wah_wah

Now bring someone wife in it again. Hurley Football is still Hurley Football to me. Just bc you all beat one of the worst Haysi teams ever you think Hurley Football has changed Im here to tell ya Bro it hasnt.

Hey VOLS since you all are going to be so good why is your coach quiting. Oh thats right you all are not going to be any good for a long long time. Thats right the days of 7-3 and 6-4 are over.
I dont think he is quitting!!....He hasnt told anyone that but since you coaches talk you may know something we dont....

If Honaker can control the edge and stop the jetsweep then I think they can will win. The rest of Hurleys game plan kinda off of that play, everything else complements it even the I formation stuff.

Honaker as always is gonna come right at Hurley, but I think the Rebels will be ok against Honakers rushing attack.

Like I said earlier it should be a good one

u nailed(bingo) the jetsweep thing for sure.