NBA kick off

-oo-

Once Lebron, Dwayne, and Bosh start playing together and getting used to eachothers tandems they will be a lot better. It will kinda be like a all-star team.

I also heard on the news today that in South Beach, everytime the Heat lose there is a bar that they will pay up to $225 per person or something like that. There will be some fun-loving people in South Beach today haha.

My most favorite memory from Charlotte Coliseum attending a game was the "fantastic finale" for the last home game of the regular season April 23, 1993 against the Chicago Bulls. Jordan scored like 40 and Larry Johnson hit two free throws with 0.3 on the clock as the Hornets won 104-103.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199304230CHH.html

The first game I attended in Charlotte was February 27, 1992 vs the 76ers. Barkley started a fight in the third quarter and Jayson Williams came off the bench to tackle a Hornets' player. Several ejections followed. I remember it was during this stretch that the Hornets started to become a viable NBA team for the first time in their history.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199202270CHH.html

Edited by bhs7695

Once Lebron, Dwayne, and Bosh start playing together and getting used to eachothers tandems they will be a lot better. It will kinda be like a all-star team.

I also heard on the news today that in South Beach, everytime the Heat lose there is a bar that they will pay up to $225 per person or something like that. There will be some fun-loving people in South Beach today haha.

Yeah I heard that too. Bars down there probably make a killing though, I'm sure they'll come out ahead in the end.

Speaking of Vlade, did anyone see that Espn 30 on 30 special about the Croatian basketball player who died in a car crash. He played for the Nets in the 80s, but the name escapes me. Petrovic maybe?

Dražen Petrović is who you are trying to think of. I did see that special on ESPN and I remember watching Sportscenter that day when the news broke that he died in the car crash. He was a joy to watch on the court!

lakers and celtics in the finals

lakers back to back to back..kobe is getting old but he still has what it takes. You can tell that he wants it more than everyone else in the game

Its truly a shame for the heat that you can have all that talent on a team and only score 9ts in a quarter. i know they havent played together and all but still..9pts?

First game of the year.. haven't played well together...Wade coming off an injury... Celtics one of the better defensive teams in the league and better teams period.. I think it will come together sooner than later.

yea no doubt it will come together

theyll be really good..that was just a really dissapointing 1st qtr and kinda embarassing with that talent

Yeah I agree. I was a little embarassed that they were my preseason pick for pretty much the entire first half of that one.