NBA kick off

-oo-

The NBA kicks off tonight and I was just wondering everyones expectations.

Who does you think will win the NBA Finals?

I'm taking the Heat this year. They just have too much talent.

Don't care about the NBA, but I will watch the Finals because thats when teams actually start to play a little defense. The Lakers will win the title because, frankly, Kobe Bryant is the best player in the league and no one has yet to stop him. The Heat won't win the Conference, and you heard it here first.

The heat will not beat the Lakers.

I guess Big Z and Haslem are going to stop Bynum and Gasol down Low.

Outside of Bosh, Z is the only size that Miami has and he is horrible. Kobe will be Kobe...Lebron will choke.....Lakers dominate the boards and paint.

It all ends with the Lakers holding up the NBA title for a 3rd straight year.

Kobe and Artest can D up on Lebron and Wade..........I'll take the lakers big men over the Heats any day of the week. Lakers also have the better bench.

Celtics over the Thunder in 6. Count it.

Yes it's a stretch... But hey. What's the point in making predictions if you can't have a little fun with it? And if you think about it, it's not completely out of the question...

Edited by vthokies4life

Celtics over the Thunder in 6. Count it.

Yes it's a stretch... But hey. What's the point in making predictions if you can't have a little fun with it? And if you think about it, it's not completely out of the question...

I'd favor the Thunder over anyone in the East.

Someone call me and let me know if they decide to cancel the NBA season...I'll be watching Boise St. and La. Tech...

I would rather watch "Dancing with the Stars" with the FalconFreaks than watch an NBA basketball (and I use that term rather loosely) game...

The NBA will be more entertaining this year than in any season since the G.O.A.T. stepped away after #6 in 1998. I've not been a very big NBA fan since that time, but am interested to see how the season plays out with the player movement and rising stars such as Durant.

Suns over Heat. We need a "hot" Finals, and this will be it.

Im a Suns fan all the way. I wish we were good enough to compete like that. But losing Amare will kill us. Even with the true MVP of the league the last 5 years in Steve Nash.

That thing I said earlier about the Heat? Yeaaaah. Scratch that. They looked pathetic.

They're lacking a point guard. There's little doubt that Miami will get better as the season goes along and the "Big 3" get accustomed to playing together. However, can they overcome their size disadvantage and the lack of a PG?

Not even watching the WSOP Gman? That gets my attention tonight!

Actually flipped back and forth between the WSOP and the football game last night...even flipped over and watched some of the replay of the game between Kutztown St. and East Stroudsburg on FOX-Pitts...

They're lacking a point guard. There's little doubt that Miami will get better as the season goes along and the "Big 3" get accustomed to playing together. However, can they overcome their size disadvantage and the lack of a PG?

This. And as a matter of fact, I believe before it's all said and done, you'll see Lebron running the point for the majority of the game. Including when a game is down to the wire and on the line.

This. And as a matter of fact, I believe before it's all said and done, you'll see Lebron running the point for the majority of the game. Including when a game is down to the wire and on the line.

Probably. I'm just bitter and lost some money on it. I'll bounce back! As will the Heat, I'm sure.

i watched the Lakers game and man it was great...i dont really pull for either team, so just liked watching a good game. I am an old school 76ers fan from the Dr J days and Bulls fan from the Jordan days. I have not watched a lot of basketball since Jordan left the last time before he came back to the Wizards. It was a good game though...i might try to get back in to watching basketball a little more this year.

I was a die hard Hornets fan from '88 to the late 90's until George Shinn alienated the Charlotte fan base to move the team. I haven't followed pro basketball since.

I loved going down a few times a year to see Muggsy Bogues, Rex Chapman, Dell Curry, Larry Johnson, Alonzo Morning, Kendall Gill, lead by coach Allan Bristow.

Edited by bhs7695

I was a die hard Hornets fan from '88 to the late 90's until George Shinn alienated the Charlotte fan base to move the team. I haven't followed pro basketball since.

I loved going down a few times a year to see Muggsy Bogues, Rex Chapman, Dell Curry, Larry Johnson, Alonzo Morning, Kendall Gill, lead by coach Allan Bristow.

Vlade Divac! I went to one Hornets game my whole life and Vlade Divac tore up the Miami Heat.