Battle football

battleftbl

Good luck to the Trojans tonight.

Anyone can take charge, anyone can be a leader when things are going great. It takes pride, and heart to be a leader, to fight back when facing adversity. Thats when you find out what type of man you are. Meet adversity head on, and play together and for each other. I know you'll show up tonight and lay it all on the line for 4 quarters.

Here is a great quote by Bear Bryant. ""I have always tried to teach my players to be fighters. When I say that, I don't mean put up your dukes and get in a fistfight over something. I'm talking about facing adversity in your life. There is not a person alive who isn't going to have some awfully bad days in their lives. I tell my players that what I mean by fighting is when your house burns down, and your wife runs off with the drummer, and you've lost your job and all the odds are against you. What are you going to do? Most people just lay down and quit. Well, I want my people to fight back."

Good Luck tonight, Fight back

Or the line from the British Group Chubbawumba "I get knocked down but I get up again you're never going to keep me down."

The difference between winning an losing is often as simple as getting up one more time than you are knocked down.

"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

What the [he]ck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer... "

bluto.jpg

"over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

What the [he]ck happened to the delta i used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "ooh, we're afraid to go with you bluto, we might get in trouble." well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer... "

bluto.jpg

dead!!