Rammstein

Anyone here on the board a fan of Rammstein? I effin love them! They havnt been to the US since 01 and they are coming to play one show in Madison Square Garden on Dec. 11th. Tickets sold out in under 10 minutes. Me and the lead singer of my band are the proud owner of two tickets!!! Gonna be an absolutely epic show. Their stage shows are amazing. Lots and lots of pyro.

I was a big fan of Du Hast. I've seen YouTube videos of some of their shows and a good deal of it is pretty offensive but entertaining nonetheless. It's crazy how I can rock out to a lot of their stuff and have no idea wtf they're saying. Most of it probably isn't stuff I'd agree with but they write some pretty epic riffs.

Have fun at your show!

Haha. The lyrics in my sig are a song by them called Wiener Blut. The translation is: Come with me, come into my castle

Fun waits for us in the basement there

Gentle, gentle, we want to be

Liberate the moment from time

Yeah, paradise lies under the house

The door falls closed, the light goes out

Are you ready?

Are you good to go?

Welcome…to the darkness!

To the darkness!

Rammstein is friggin awesome, made for some good workout music when i was in school lol. I would love to go to a show if it was closer, hope you have fun man. ya lucky.

Me and my buddy were going to go to Quebec to see them over the summer. But we had problems with passports and such. Thats why we were soooo excited they were coming back for one more US show. Its going to be absoluetly epic!

Du Hast was on one of the rockbands. Sick song.

I love the song. But I hate how everyone tries to say Du Hast means You Hate. The parody they did in english says hate. But when in German its You Have. Hast=Have, Hasst=Hate. The song itself is a play on the German marital vows.

These dudes were in the movie XxX if anybody has ever seen that. The song they were playing in the movie was Feuer Fei.

Great song. If youve never seen teh live video of it, go type in Rammstein Feuer Frei Volkerball and watch it. Towards the end of the song they put on what they call a Dragon Mask. Its pretty epic. Its on the setlist for the tour they are on.