Beaver updates?

Bluefield_Rules

Gotta love the fact you cannot hear the playoff game online tonight because "there are no events scheduled." Lousy preparation...

I was shocked to see no events scheduled. I stayed home tonight to listen instead of going to some local playoff games.

I was shocked to see no events scheduled. I stayed home tonight to listen instead of going to some local playoff games.

Big mistake huh? The online broadcasts over the last part of the season has been very inconsistent in availability. You'd think someone may want to fix the problem?

Big mistake huh? The online broadcasts over the last part of the season has been very inconsistent in availability. You'd think someone may want to fix the problem?

Yes, big mistake. I started to drive up earlier today for the game but thought I'd save some $$$ and listen online. But I knew it has been hit or miss over the last 3 weeks on being able to listen online. But since this is the playoffs I thought they would have it fixed. lol

Oh well.

Yes, big mistake. I started to drive up earlier today for the game but thought I'd save some $$$ and listen online. But I knew it has been hit or miss over the last 3 weeks on being able to listen online. But since this is the playoffs I thought they would have it fixed. lol

Oh well.

I emailed the station (ken@adventureradio.com) asking them to rectify the problems that have hampered the online broadcasts in recent weeks. I would encourage anyone that depends on the online feed to email the same individual. Maybe this will convince them that the online feed is worthy of their attention.

I emailed the station (ken@adventureradio.com) asking them to rectify the problems that have hampered the online broadcasts in recent weeks. I would encourage anyone that depends on the online feed to email the same individual. Maybe this will convince them that the online feed is worthy of their attention.

Will do! :)

As the guys said on the radio, they should play well into the 4th quarter. Playoffs are a different animal IMO.

Well there's your answer, several of the young guys are getting into the game. Leggett and Manns in the backfield and Edwards moves in under center.

Well there's your answer, several of the young guys are getting into the game. Leggett and Manns in the backfield and Edwards moves in under center.

Seems Bluefield has some talent growing up tonight. Getting playoff experience tonight could be important to their growth down the road.

Seems Bluefield has some talent growing up tonight. Getting playoff experience tonight could be important to their growth down the road.

The combo of Edwards and Leggett, both freshmen, has a chance to be something very special going forward. The key will be finding an OL to block for them.

The combo of Edwards and Leggett, both freshmen, has a chance to be something very special going forward. The key will be finding an OL to block for them.

How many OL are we losing to graduation?

42 - 0 Beavers.