Ravenswood video

beaverbaseball

Some kid from Ravenswood made a remix video to Randy Moss's one clap video....After watching this I hope Bluefield hangs 60 on them...(Considering a W over Wayne this week)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gobu5nQZXIQ&feature=share

No disrespect to the kid or their football program, just think it's comical....he's obviously not affiliated with the football team

Some kid from Ravenswood made a remix video to Randy Moss's one clap video....After watching this I hope Bluefield hangs 60 on them...(Considering a W over Wayne this week)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gobu5nQZXIQ&feature=share

No disrespect to the kid or their football program, just think it's comical....he's obviously not affiliated with the football team

LOL, that is absolutely terrible.

I second your notion in hopes that Bluefield destroys them (like you though, assuming a victory against Wayne). I would use the phrase "act like you've been there before," but they haven't, so I can't say much else. I do hope and believe that R'wood has bought into their own hype and gets shocked by Roane County on Friday night. I sure would like a home playoff game in the semi-finals assuming Bluefield gets past Wayne again.

I'll go as far as this though: Bluefield OR Wayne, no matter who wins Friday night's game, will give Ravenswood all they want and more in the semi-finals. The winner of this Friday night's game at Mitchell Stadium will be playing in Wheeling, IMO.