Richlands Cave play date ?

Bigrhsfan

I was just on the Max preps sight and saw the division 3 playoff bracket. They have Richlands / Cave spring game listed as being played on the 27 which is a Saturday.

Everything I have heard is that we play them on Friday night.

Does anybody know if the max preps date is right or is the game being played on Friday ?

Here is the link for the bracket -

http://www.maxpreps.com/tournament/2rjUk_D4Ed-YiQAcxJSkrA/xktrvfHIEd-YiQAcxJSkrA/football-fall-10/2010-virginia-high-school-football-playoff-bracket-division-3.htm

Edited by Bigrhsfan

I'm sure it will be on a Friday night. Pretty sure it is at the discretion of the home field coach, until semis and then per VHSL guidelines, on Saturday. My recollection is Coach Mance always likes to play on Friday nights and keep that routine time for games.

Life has many choices---eternity two

I'm sure it will be on a Friday night. Pretty sure it is at the discretion of the home field coach, until semis and then per VHSL guidelines, on Saturday. My recollection is Coach Mance always likes to play on Friday nights and keep that routine time for games.

Life has many choices---eternity two

I believe your right and that's the day I have heard the game will be played is on Friday. I just saw this date and thought maybe they made a change.

I hope the game is on Friday because I have to take my daughter back to the airport on Saturday for her flight back to Miami and I would miss the game if it was on Saturday !