Adam Anderson Cave Spring

salemfootball

Thanks SALEMFOOTBALL, he looks like a great player. He reminds me of Overton on Richlands. Actually the team runs an offense like ours as well. They are spread and look like they have several options on every play. This is just a clip to highlight this player but they do look simular to us except for the line. We look bigger. Only fair since they were bigger last year. They will be a good test for us and I hope we play at our best this friday night.

Richlands fans --Take a look at this as it shows their line's and some of their offensive plays and defensive alignments. It will be a good place to be Friday night--Ernie Hicks stadium. Nothing like Highschool football between 2 good teams. GO BLUES

when you watch this, notice on most of the passes they are short, high percentage passes and the QB gets the ball out fast...you never see him under pressure...if they give him time he checks up to a deep route, if you blitz he checks down to a quick hit....and with good speed to the guys underneath they move the ball well.

Yeah Lance, I can see how this style will put tremendous pressure on our corners and safties to make tackles one on one. Cole (6'3" 195LBS --4.5 in 40) is a big guy and the others are good athletes as well (#4)(etc), so a real test for our defense. It will be hard to get a rush on the quarterback that quick as well. I trust our offense will be fine but they may score more points than we like. Just the style they play. Thanks

Edited by Gizmo777