Richlands ---Greenville matchup..

wave316

For those who shared about the excitement of these two teams playing against each other... well I just recieved the roster for the Tennessee Senior All-Stars . Greenville's Qb Carmicheal and outstanding running back Spradlin are going to be joining other talented players from NET. to battle our SWVA. guys. Really hope we can bring a large fan base to support our Va Team. We have several outstanding players from Richlands on our team ,as well as Grundy ,Marion ,Abingdon, Clintwood, Burton ,Lebanon, Gate City and others.. The game is FCA Virginia versus Tennessee All-Star Senior Bowl at the new Kermit -Tipton Stadium ,Steve Spurrior Field at Science Hill High School in Johnson City ,Tenn. Game date is Sat. December 18th at 1pm. Dobyns Bennet Qb ,Sean Seabolt is also playing. This is a loaded team they are bringing. Those of you who would like to help promote this game in your area ,please get with me. Lance is helping with Grundy. We have printed 3000 tickets and can get some to you if you need them . Tickets are 6 dollars each. I tried to get Tenn to reveal their roster to me last week ,just curios if Willie Carmicheal was going to play. Greenville annialiated Knox Gibbs in the playoffs friday,and Carmicheal did most of the damage. He is going to be fun to watch in this game, hope we have speed to slow him down..:)

As bad as I hate to say it. NE TN will win this game by atleast 3 Touchdowns, maybe 4. They have Much, much, much more speed, and it's on turf.

The Carmicheal kid will run for 300 yards if he gets alot of reps...Seabolt is very fast also.

We (Virginia) could be in trouble. They probably have a lot bigger talent poll than we do this year. It would still be a good game to see and support the VA guys. I will try to clear schedule and get there. It is close to Christmas and family plans are plentiful.

As bad as I hate to say it. NE TN will win this game by atleast 3 Touchdowns, maybe 4. They have Much, much, much more speed, and it's on turf.

The Carmicheal kid will run for 300 yards if he gets alot of reps...Seabolt is very fast also.

We are counting on skilled linebackers who can help contain Carmicheal. Not only is Carmicheal great at running ,he is a great passer. Hopefully the Richlands ,Gate City, skill players can offset talent of Tenn.

We are counting on skilled linebackers who can help contain Carmicheal. Not only is Carmicheal great at running ,he is a great passer. Hopefully the Richlands ,Gate City, skill players can offset talent of Tenn.

Where is this game going to be and where can you see what players are playing in it?

Where is this game going to be and where can you see what players are playing in it?

Game is going to be at the new Kermit -Tipton Stadium ,Steve Spurrior Field at Science Hill High School in Johnson City ,Tenn. Game is Sat . december 18th at 1pm. Game is going to be televised and reaired by WJHL TV according to Team Tennessee. 3ooo tickets have been printed . Shoot me an email at gmaggard@fca .org and I can send you Team Tenn. Roster . Team Va is almost complete,should be ready in a few days. Thanks. :)