Who is gonna be the best teams in Region D Division 2?

gcdevils47

you all might have a chance if you don't pull one of those stunts against us like you did in football with the shirts and what not, didn't work out to well for you did it?

Virginia High still has a lot of building to do, they have all the pieces of the puzzle, its up to Rasnick to put it together now. I honestly think Rasnick and VHS can put it together hopefully early in the season. With opening up against 3 TN teams early (North, Tn High & University High) could show Rasnick and the rest of us what season he has in store. With only one senior on the roster they are young but very athletic and time will tell as the season goes on. Don't be surprised if you see a team that gives everyone fits this year, they will surprise some!

Virginia High still has a lot of building to do, they have all the pieces of the puzzle, its up to Rasnick to put it together now. I honestly think Rasnick and VHS can put it together hopefully early in the season. With opening up against 3 TN teams early (North, Tn High & University High) could show Rasnick and the rest of us what season he has in store. With only one senior on the roster they are young but very athletic and time will tell as the season goes on. Don't be surprised if you see a team that gives everyone fits this year, they will surprise some!

Oh i hear that, our first like 5 games in the reg season are South, DB, Science Hill, and Abingdon. and we are scrimmaging oak hill(bad bad bad decision)

We are big, got 3 cousins that are all about 6'5 i heard

Does anyone know how the Jamboree went at St Paul last week?

Also how is the SWD teams doing preseason? Who looks to be jumping out of the bunch?

Twin Springs, Powell Valley and Lebanon look pretty at the Jamboree. St. Paul and Castlewood looked okay. Haysi and Twin Valley were pretty weak.

Oh i hear that, our first like 5 games in the reg season are South, DB, Science Hill, and Abingdon. and we are scrimmaging oak hill(bad bad bad decision)

Oak Hill Red Team or Gold Team? I'd doubt its the bigger Gold team and probably just the Red.

Edited by Beamerball

I have played with those 3 cousins. One might be 6' 4" or 6' 5", the other 2 are barely 6' 3". But overall Gate City should have a pretty good team this year with a good shot at returning to Richmond

I have played with those 3 cousins. One might be 6' 4" or 6' 5", the other 2 are barely 6' 3". But overall Gate City should have a pretty good team this year with a good shot at returning to Richmond

I agree, GC should have a shot at returning this year, but I honestly think the district goes through Virginia High this year. I may be wrong but from what I have saw and heard they have the team to beat. they have three pure shooters, a true post player maybe the best in SWVA, a couple kids that can play anywhere, a true point guard that can do it all and a kid that floats. If all this is true what does a team do against them??? I guess I will see tomorrow as I hear they scrimmage Honaker so we will know. If all is true as reports say "Va High will surprise some this year" we will see.