To The Richlands Fans

Rhschamps04

I sat right in front of them Friday night, one of them even grabbed me and said get up Tazewell boy and cheer... haha

We all must have been sitting close to each other then ! I was sitting down a couple of rows wearing a Charlotte Hornets coat and a blue with the white flames Richlands hat. I thought our section was pretty into the game the whole night !

I guess I'll just have to join in on the Blueneck nation cheer....lol !

Well I can say I wasn't standing up, I was sitting on the blues side in my Tazewell hat!!! I came to watch a good game and I got one, but I didn't go to cheer!

You mean you didn't cheer maybe just a little bit dogs, even when no one was watching.

Ok here we are a couple days after the game we waited a year for and I have been thinking about something ever since the end of that game but decided to just think about it more before i posted. I have decided to just go ahead and post because my mind has not changed.

Guys let me explain something to you there is a difference in being a fan and going to the game just to say I was at the game and after last friday I have to say the worst thing about the Blues was there fans you guys paid 7 dollars or whatever it was to go in to the game and sit on your hands. Im not sure if you were full on turkey or if you just decided it was to cold to cheer or whatever. Im not saying all because i did see a few people screaming for almost the whole night im talking about the ones that when it was a tight ball game and cave had the ball driving and the crowd was going crazy... oh wait thats right when cave was driving unless it was 4th down you guys set and had social conversation while that was going on. Would it be so much to ask for a little noise if you do not want to make noise in one of the biggest games of the year and only come just to say you was at the game why dont you just stay at the house and listen to it on the Radio im sure after i finish this post in a sec you all will get on here Oh it wasn't me i was cheering i support my blues and all of that and we will all show up to the game this week and the Real fans will be louder than they are at Home because they outweigh the fans on the road of the ones that sit on the hands and just come to mingle. All im saying is the young men work so hard all season and all they want in return is a little noise from the stand and I do not believe that is to much to ask.

they saw the abingdon fans socializing during the games they went to the past few years and thought it was the proper thing to do.