Music City Bowl . . . .

Big Orange 1

Stub Hub will always have tickets to everything. They are showing upper levels endzone's in the $40 range which are priced

through ticketmaster at $17. The cheapest lower level sideline seat is going for $149, which is a $60 seat.

Edited by Big Orange 1

Good game? You realize you're watching Tennessee and North Carolina, right?

Well it's not VT and James Madison, but it will do. Its Tennessee so it will be great to me. But then of course, I knew Tennessee had football before 1999.

Well it's not VT and James Madison, but it will do. Its Tennessee so it will be great to me. But then of course, I knew Tennessee had football before 1999.

Great quote!! Put those VT fans in their place before Stanford does.

I wasn't trying to start anything, and enjoy the heck out of this board. Tenn. fans have been through the ringer this year, and yes we're excited about the chance to have a winning season. Thats all.

I wasn't trying to start anything, and enjoy the heck out of this board. Tenn. fans have been through the ringer this year, and yes we're excited about the chance to have a winning season. Thats all.

Well the Vols may be barely .500, but they don't get the luxury of playing in the Almost Competitive Conference either. Since VT beat FSU in the ACC championship game, does that make JMU the ACC champion???? ;)

0.jpg