princeton tourney

thegamer

Which Pikeview player is going to guard Woodrum from Bluefield?

Didn't Pikeviews big man get hurt during football?

Ben Nester got hurt during football but he's a guard. Pikeview has pretty good size. I think they still have the Corey Clark kid not sure though. Josh Blankenship is a pretty big guy too.

Corey Clark graduated last year. I don't think Pikeview has a true big man underneath. Woodrum could present some problems for them. The games tonight have been cancelled due to the bus garage not letting buses run. They are re-scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, night. Bluefield PV game at 6 with the Princeton Graham game to follow.

Ben Nester got hurt during football but he's a guard. Pikeview has pretty good size. I think they still have the Corey Clark kid not sure though. Josh Blankenship is a pretty big guy too.

I thought Josh Blankenship got hurt. Maybe I'm wrong.

Corey Clark graduated last year. I don't think Pikeview has a true big man underneath. Woodrum could present some problems for them. The games tonight have been cancelled due to the bus garage not letting buses run. They are re-scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, night. Bluefield PV game at 6 with the Princeton Graham game to follow.

I though the Bluefield/PV game was at 5:30 then Graham/Princeton to follow?