Hurley @ Grundy

rebel1

Hurley is going to Grundy tonight , thoughts on how this will go?
Who you think is gonna win? Hurley is legit this year... The REBS are ranked #3 in the state in single A. Anything can happen in a rivalry though!!!

hurley needs to stop playing down to the level of other teams. they are a much better team than they showed tonight.you guys are a good team but you need to play up to your potiential.if your going to make the trip to richmond you have to step it up to next level.anyway congradulations on the win over a fair grundy team.

hurley needs to stop playing down to the level of other teams. they are a much better team than they showed tonight.you guys are a good team but you need to play up to your potiential.if your going to make the trip to richmond you have to step it up to next level.anyway congradulations on the win over a fair grundy team.

You said a mouth full there! if HURLEY would have came out with the killer look in there eys in the first quarter you would have seen a blow out game but they didn't and to beat the real good teams that is what it takes but dont get me wrong Grundy did play a hustle game they stayed after HURLEY and I dont blame them for the poor refs. calling the game GRUNDY came to play and did a good job for the most part, and Hurley struggled in the first Quarter due to WES. being back in Grundy as a player playing against his old team and he was playing a little out of control due to nerves but as he calmed down so did the game and that was good for him to feel that kind of intense pressure but to also over come that as well. I wish Grundy the best unless they play Hurley in anything so good luck untill you come to Hurley and then I will cheer as loud as I can against you. lol

that was one of the better officiated games that i have seen...what calls are you all talking about that were bad??....and waynick can get up pretty good...but that lob that tyler threw was going to go in wether he had dunked it or not, tell tyler to make him reach back for it next time, that way we can a highlight...haha...good job for hurley coming back after the first quarter, and i agree completely about them not coming out ready to play....but grundy had a good gameplan and they carried it out, but hurley just let them hang around too long....