Marion vs Richlands score

Canes00

Richlands won 54-52 I just want to point out something here I am not going to get on here and cause a stir but there is one player on richlands I am not going to say a name he needs a attitude adjustment he was flipping off the fans and using obscene language to our fans but the blues did win I give them that

Richlands won 54-52 I just want to point out something here I am not going to get on here and cause a stir but there is one player on richlands I am not going to say a name he needs a attitude adjustment he was flipping off the fans and using obscene language to our fans but the blues did win I give them that

This is the same player that has been named on here time and time again. I know if Marion had a player that showed the behavior he showed I would be ashamed of my school. Congrats Richlands, you played a good game. My response has nothing to do with losing, just no class from one player.

I know exactly who you are talking about and I don't agree with his behavior. I also dont agree with your fans saying f-u to him either. They also was calling him a p---y. It was the guy with the gray hooded sweatshirt sitting in your student section on the second row, and the little ball headed boy in the green tshirt. I say this in that the Richlands kid was not the only guilty one here. Refs did a terrible job of keeping control in this game.

I know exactly who you are talking about and I don't agree with his behavior. I also dont agree with your fans saying f-u to him either. They also was calling him a p---y. It was the guy with the gray hooded sweatshirt sitting in your student section on the second row, and the little ball headed boy in the green tshirt. I say this in that the Richlands kid was not the only guilty one here. Refs did a terrible job of keeping control in this game.

The officials did do a horrible job keeping control. I do not condone the Marion fans behavior but as a player you have to keep your cool. There is never any excuse to flip off people as an athlete. The Marion students didn`t start ragging him until late in the game after he was starting his taunting. Like I said before, I`m pretty sure this is the same player that has had trouble in football keeping his cool.

Edited by HurricaneWarning