hurley @ Va High ---UGLY!

Lance

Hurley looked pretty bad tonight against Va High...must have just been one of those nights and they were down at least one key player...but, man...it was rough. Va High won by about 20 and it was never really close. I took some pics, will post up tomorrow.

that key player was the other cooper he will be back now he set his 2 games out and he will be back the next game.. they just dont play well without him i know they have real good kids there but they are not on there game without him good luck against haysi

A couple of defeats during regular season is good for a team. The lost will remove the feeling of invincibility (I kinda felt this team had that mentality) and hopefully it will teach them how to not repeat mistakes made in this game.

The team has to remember EVERYBODY is bringing their A game to beat Hurley because they are ranked and if Hurley brings their B or C game, it will be a long night.

Good Luck guys and hopefully I can get a night off from work to come watch you boys.

A couple of defeats during regular season is good for a team. The lost will remove the feeling of invincibility (I kinda felt this team had that mentality) and hopefully it will teach them how to not repeat mistakes made in this game.

The team has to remember EVERYBODY is bringing their A game to beat Hurley because they are ranked and if Hurley brings their B or C game, it will be a long night.

Good Luck guys and hopefully I can get a night off from work to come watch you boys.

VA high is a good team, they about beat us. Lee High DID beat us, but we had an awful night and the way it was going lee high couldn't miss even if they tried. and a couple of regular season losses really does help.

I do believe Hurley is a team on its way to Richmond, but on the backside of that they saw what one of the best teams in the CMD is all about. When you have the likes of GC, LEE and Va High in one district its tough. As for Va High I tried to tell people how good they could be and most don't know they start a freshman, 2 soph's and 2 jrs. They are getting better game by game. I one wouldn't be surprised to see them in Richmond this year and with a jv team winning games like they are them finding a home there for the next few years.

I do believe Hurley is a team on its way to Richmond, but on the backside of that they saw what one of the best teams in the CMD is all about. When you have the likes of GC, LEE and Va High in one district its tough. As for Va High I tried to tell people how good they could be and most don't know they start a freshman, 2 soph's and 2 jrs. They are getting better game by game. I one wouldn't be surprised to see them in Richmond this year and with a jv team winning games like they are them finding a home there for the next few years.

they are damn good, we had to come back against them AT HOME

East Mont and Galax can play. Parry McCluer might even be the best in D1.