hurley rebels; region D champion

vtfan56

yeah , i was there too. our rebels played good enough to win tonight.need to step it up a little though. the german kid gave dustin a little trouble, we missed several shots and free throws but hey , a win is a win. twin springs played better tonight than they did against council.if we play like were capable of playing sky is the limit... go rebels....

I was at the game as well...fun game to watch.

Hurley should have won by more, refs did a good job of keeping it close...lot of bad calls against Hurley I thought...i mean, several back-to-back-to-back bad calls...last 3 min of the 3rd period were horrible calls.

Agreed Lance,

The rebels played with all heart because the officials werent going to give them a break at all. Im not from hurley but glad to see them pull this one off and represent the bdd well. Also would like to say that some of the fans from twin springs need to represent themselves better than booing a player after the game and trying to hold up your logo in their region championship photo. Yes the player from hurley might have celebrated with a little much emotion but he is still a young man not an adult. So next you suffer defeat a little more class would go a long way and I know that it doesnt represent all of the twin spring fans. But hurley keep your heads up because you beat a good team and a group of officials for the entire game and took it in stride like a champion should.

Good Luck the rest of the way!