Byu suspends davies

I've read that he got his girlfriend pregnant...Don't know how true it is though. BYU has very strict honor codes.

Oh yes, their Honr Code prevents them from partaking in cafeine! So pre-marital sex is out of the question. That is probably why there is 40 some odd members on the football team that is married. That and they are two years older than most college football players.

he admitted to the school of having sexual relations with his girlfriend and was kicked off the team for violating the honor code. i respect the hell outta this kid though, he did the right thing in admitting it even if he did get kicked off the team. takes a lot of guts and responsibility to own up to that knowing the school's policies.

The BYU Honor Code is something they take seriously and have no problem enforcing. I agree that it is rare to have someone stand up and admit the facts and take the consequences.

Not as bad as typing in all caps. ;)

Violation of the honor code. Which at BYU, could be just about darned anything.

Seems to be that he had "relations" with his girlfriend. I respect the heck out of him for admitting it, though.