Eastern Montgomery coach interview about team and Hurley

NewHampshireRed

Sounds like East Mont's Coach feels they can match up with Hurly . 3 key players for both teams -each with a big man. East Mont beat Radford ,had them by 20 points at one point in the game. Experienced also with seniors , a couple who were at State 2 yrs ago.

Should be a great game. Hope to be there ,cheering on the Rebels!!:)

Where is the game at?

Thats a long trip from EM to Hurley. The way I understand it some EM fans were talking pretty bad about all the hicks and rednecks in Clintwood, they havent seen Rednecks until they go to Hurley and I mean that in the best way! Give 'em hell Rebels

Keys for Hurley in my opinion is they have to be able to beat EM's press, also they need to attack the basket hard and early and try to get their starting 5 in foul trouble. From what I have heard they play these 5 almost all game. So Hurley needs to get their big scorers in foul trouble. Also Hurley has got to play tight defense and try not to let their two big scorers go off for big games. I truly believe the Rebels can pull it off tomorrow but they need another impressive performance like they had against Twin Springs.

Where is the game at?

Thats a long trip from EM to Hurley. The way I understand it some EM fans were talking pretty bad about all the hicks and rednecks in Clintwood, they havent seen Rednecks until they go to Hurley and I mean that in the best way! Give 'em hell Rebels

They are playing at Virginia High.

Where is the game at?

LOL...pretty ironic considering a lot of people in Christiansburg and Blacksburg say the same about EastMont.