BDD and the State Tourny

NewHampshireRed

Seriously, not a good idea to comment about something you know so little about.
How was I wrong? I just missed some dates by a year or two. Council made it in the late nineties in 95,96 and in 2000 and 2001. TV made it on 06, 08,09. Hurley made it in 1993. Explain to me how I knew so little when you posted it and it was the same as I said.

2009 Twin Valley—Group A Final Four

2008 Twin Valley—Group A Final Four

2006 Twin Valley—Group A State Runner Up

2004 Council--Group A quarterfinals

2003 Honaker--Group A quarterfinals

2002 Council--Group A Final Four

2002 Honaker--Group A Final Four

2001 Council--Group A state champions

2001 Haysi--Group A Final Four

2000 Council--Group A State Runner Up

2000 Haysi--Group A quarterfinals

1998 Haysi--Group A Final Four

1996 Council--Group A Final Four

1995 Council-- Group A quarterfinals

1994 Honaker--Group A quarterfinals

1993 Hurley--Group A Final Four

1992 Haysi--Group A Final Four

1991 Haysi--Group A Final Four

1990 Haysi--Group A quarterfinals

1987 Hurley--Group A quarterfinals

1962 Haysi--Group II State champions

1953 Garden--Group III State champions

1952 Garden--Group III State champions

1950 Garden--Group III State champions

1949 Garden--Group III Final Four

This is a list that I have compiled for my website, I think that it is pretty accurate, maybe an omission here or there.

Edited by bucfan64

Imagine if the state was watered down like it is now. With 12 state champions 2 for A Boys 2 for A girls, AA, AAA etc..... Hurley went in 1992 and I think they finished like either last or fourth in the district won the tournament and went on a roll.

Hope Hurley can play well and win it... looks good for the District and the Region.

How was I wrong? I just missed some dates by a year or two. Council made it in the late nineties in 95,96 and in 2000 and 2001. TV made it on 06, 08,09. Hurley made it in 1993. Explain to me how I knew so little when you posted it and it was the same as I said.

First, I guess I should go on back to that 25th year and add Coop's Hurley team in '87, making it 23 teams in 20 of the last 25 years.

----

So, "a season or two" is actually 5.

Let's see... you only had 7 listed, which is a far cry from the actual 20.

Even so, I don't think "WRONG" is the right way to answer if you don't know for certain.

Imagine if the state was watered down like it is now. With 12 state champions 2 for A Boys 2 for A girls, AA, AAA etc..... Hurley went in 1992 and I think they finished like either last or fourth in the district won the tournament and went on a roll.

Hope Hurley can play well and win it... looks good for the District and the Region.

Hurley won the regular season but Garden won the tournament.....Hurley lost to Twin Springs in the regional finals and advaced to the quarters and beat Floyd county. They lost in the semifinals to Franklin.

Twin Valley didn't lose back to back years to East Mont. They Lost in 08 to Nelson County.

I remember the Garden game b/c Twin Springs Red Army ran out on the court and Shawn Hale hit a shot to give Garden an lead b4 TS eventually won it.

I was about 9ish at the time maybe that's why I still hate the Red Army over the years.