Grundy's Marshall and Kelly sign...

Lance

meant to post this up on monday...but, been a busy week for me...sorry for the delay

Grundy had a couple of players sign on with local schools this week:

Tanner Marshall (DL) is headed to Concord and John Kelly (QB) is headed to UVA Wise...congrats to both and I will be making a trip to see both play at some point in the future to take some pics :)

Congratulations to both....Tanner definitley has the size to get r done...Good luck John wont that be something if I get to see Tanner sack your butt lol...Concord and Wise play each other dont they?...Good luck and hope both of you excell in Football and Life.

Congratulations to both....Tanner definitley has the size to get r done...Good luck John wont that be something if I get to see Tanner sack your butt lol...Concord and Wise play each other dont they?...Good luck and hope both of you excell in Football and Life.

i dunno if they play? that would be cool to watch lol.

Kelly is coming off a big knee injury and is looking good so far in baseball from what I've heard...so that's great news...anytime you have an injury like that you never know how it's going to go...luckily it looks like he is going to be 100%

Great news! Didn't know where Tanner was going. I haven't talked to his dad since football season. Really proud of this kid. Congrats Tanner!!! Also Congrats to John Kelly, saw him and his family in a Richlands restaraunt the other day, I have seen this kid numerous times throughout his career and the biggest thing that sticks out in my head is that this kid has always acted like a class act. Great kid!!

Glad to see that, there are not many grundy players that move on to the college ranks, at any level. Good luck to em both.

some good kids moving through the program the last few years...good work ethic.

They really must have good work ethic, this graduating class was a large part of the turnaround at Grundy. (maybe turnaround is too strong a wod but you know what I mean)

What was their record as Freshmen?