Paul Ryan

blueinbama

Guest The Variable
How many of you have heard of Paul Ryan, and what are your opinions of him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOKRx7e7gBo&feature=player_embedded

Like Eric Cantor (whom I detest both politically and personally because the guy is a total jerk.) only a little better. He is more staunch in his convictions, which coincide with my own at least in a fiscal sense. I saw him on Fox Sunday where he said that he intends to proposing cuts amounting over 4 trillion. Good luck with that, but I think hes severely overstating things and/or using funny math. I want to see something real, and unfortunately congress hasnt done that, only midwest and new jersey governors.

Eric Cantor is my rep, and he makes me want to barf, I wish the Tea Party guy wouldve knocked him out but in central VA suburbs, people have a boner for politicians with ® next to them.

I love the fact that Ryan is proposing to work on Medicare and Medicaid in 2020. Why wait so long, if you think the cuts are essential, make them now.

I agree that there is fuzzy math in the proposal.

As for Cantor, he makes me nervous, but his wife worries me more. She sits on the VRS Board which controls the investments of my pension. She is a political hack.