Hogo 2011

face-n-dacrowd

Looking at the teams how do you guys see it? Heres my order -

1. Chilhowie - still have that kid from marion.

2. George Wythe - always tough

3. Patrick Henry - know my rebels didn't win a game last year but feel Palmer is that good of a coach.

4. Rural Retreat - solid team

5. Holston - back to team of old

6. Northwood

I think if the district ended up like that many people would be turning their heads because know one expects Chilhowie to topple GW. Except for me.

1) GW - Return basically everyone from a team that beat Chil

2) Chilhowie - lose tons of hogs and QB

3) Rural Retreat = Return about 9 kids on both sides of the ball

4) Northwood - Lots of young talent

5) Holston - Matlock

6) Patrick Henry - They will contend one day but not this soon.

1) GW - Return basically everyone from a team that beat Chil

2) Chilhowie - lose tons of hogs and QB

3) Rural Retreat = Return about 9 kids on both sides of the ball

4) Northwood - Lots of young talent

5) Holston - Matlock

6) Patrick Henry - They will contend one day but not this soon.

What changed yor mind

You dont understand, we don't want Palmer. I hope the man realizes that the parents up here are not interested in him. He's not the answer.

Looking at the teams how do you guys see it? Heres my order -

1. Chilhowie - still have that kid from marion.

2. George Wythe - always tough

3. Patrick Henry - know my rebels didn't win a game last year but feel Palmer is that good of a coach.

4. Rural Retreat - solid team

5. Holston - back to team of old

6. Northwood

I think if the district ended up like that many people would be turning their heads because know one expects Chilhowie to topple GW. Except for me.

What changed your mind

You dont understand, we don't want Palmer. I hope the man realizes that the parents up here are not interested in him. He's not the answer.

What changed your mind

What?!?!

You were 0-10.

Shouldn't you be happy someone applied!?

What kind of answer are you looking for? No one is going to come in and make PH a powerhouse. You just need someone who cares and wants to turn things around. You have that in Palmer.

Edited by deuceswild

They must have really thought Greg Mance, Bill Houseright, Jimbo Adams, or another coach at a prestigious program would want to leave and come to Glade Spring. coachm you are obviously a Pee wee league coach who didn't get the job, or wanted one of your pee wee league buddies to get the job. Or you are some guy who applied and didn't get the job. If I were you all in Glade I would just be happy that someone applied and got the job that was not a pee wee coach or a coach with zero head coaching experience.

I just want to compare the difference between good community support and bad community support. Look at the "Whats comming back" thread which is focused on Graham and compare it to ths posts by fans of Patrick Henry. Graham doesent even have a coach yet and the fans are excited that a change has taken place, mean while the folks at PH are pissed that they got an experienced coach who truly cares about his players.

Is it just me or is there something wrong w/ this picture?

Maybe Palmer would have been better off staying in the Wise Co./St. Paul mess.

I just want to compare the difference between good community support and bad community support. Look at the "Whats comming back" thread which is focused on Graham and compare it to ths posts by fans of Patrick Henry. Graham doesent even have a coach yet and the fans are excited that a change has taken place, mean while the folks at PH are pissed that they got an experienced coach who truly cares about his players.

Is it just me or is there something wrong w/ this picture?

Maybe Palmer would have been better off staying in the Wise Co./St. Paul mess.

It's the whole Washington Co. mentality. Everyone deserves a trophy and everyone little Johnny son of a bitch is the next Tom Brady. Straight from some assistant coaches of last years PH team, "the kids don't want to work." Can't have a good football program without work ethic, plain and simple.