Ridiculously Early Bracketology:

They had WVU at #8 which might be generous, but that will be interesting to see. They have a lot of new faces coming in next year, talented, but young.

Although young will still have some veterans on the team to lead. Could be a dangerous team in the tourney.

Next year is UVA's best year in the last 5 to make the tournament. If we get good PG play, we're in contention for 2nd behind UNC. I firmly believe this.

And Virginia Tech is in contention for another .500 season even though all of us will talk ourselves into this incoming recruiting class. I firmly believe this.

And Virginia Tech is in contention for another .500 season even though all of us will talk ourselves into this incoming recruiting class. I firmly believe this.

Ha, so true.

I have a theory that we might actually be better off without Delazy.

They had WVU at #8 which might be generous, but that will be interesting to see. They have a lot of new faces coming in next year, talented, but young.

Although young will still have some veterans on the team to lead. Could be a dangerous team in the tourney.

I honestly believe WVU will be higher than an 8 seed. The BE lost a lot of players this year due to NBA or Grad. Teams will be reloading. Casey Mitchell will be missed every three games. But then again, they may not miss him at all. It will be interesting to see what Huggs does with these guys. Look for a big year this year or definitely next !

.500 sounds about right. You all lost far too much, and that team was a bubble team.

Of course, all the ACC prognosticators and Lunardi have you all at #5 in the ACC. Which is laughable, IMHO.

Injuries, intelligibility, suspensions, freshman talent not panning out are a few of the reasons to not speculate in May about something 10 months away. These are worse than preseason football polls and rankings.