Trump won't run!

“I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election,” Trump says in a typically smug statement. “Ultimately, however, business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector.”

---Whatever Donnie. Moving on.

Not surprising. Trump is not a stupid man, and he realizes deep down that he put too many chips into the pot with Obama's birth certificate. He realizes that if he were to run, he would not win the nomination (pretty much publicly lied on that one), thanks to some of the more outrageous stances he took.

Plus, the money's sweeter where he is now. No true incentive to leave.

• 4 weeks later...
Not surprising. Trump is not a stupid man, and he realizes deep down that he put too many chips into the pot with Obama's birth certificate. He realizes that if he were to run, he would not win the nomination (pretty much publicly lied on that one), thanks to some of the more outrageous stances he took.

Plus, the money's sweeter where he is now. No true incentive to leave.

never thought he would run just blowing smoke at us. and if he did do not think many would have voted for him. to much baggage i feel for him to be successful. maybe he needs to run for local office and then state office then think of pres. in several years.