2011 Grundy Wrestling Club Camp June 13-16

Lance

-its free

-at the Grundy Wrestling Club gym

-shorts and tee shirt is great

-Wade Schalles, Chris Marshall, and 2011 National Champion Quintin Wright from Penn State will be clinicians.

it is open to everyone!

The times are:

-10am to 1130am pre k-3rd grade

-1pm to 4pm for the middle school and high school kids.

Just show up the day of...you dont have to pre-register.

I am taking my 4 year old, this is a great thing the wrestling club does...it's a great chance to get your kids involved in athletics early on with some top notch advice and instruction...and an awesome resource for the older kids who are looking to improve...or for anyone who wants to get involved in wrestling...don't miss out on this!

Awesome! I have taken my son for past 3 years. Grundy Wrestling Club has really taken care of the youth in our area. I wish more people understood the effect they have had on all area wrestlers, by having free camps, to inviting kids to practice with them for free, and even coaching my son and other area wrestlers at tournaments we couldn't attend due to a conflict with scheduling. Thanks GWC!

• 2 weeks later...

last day is tomorrow...can't tell you how great this has been...my kid has had the time of his life this week. Although, he has been a bit of a hell raiser...but, the coaches have been really awesome with him.

I agree Lance! The afternoon session got a huge surprise yesterday when Devin Carter, Jessee Dong and Pete Yates, 3 VT wrestlers, came in to instuct the kids. It has been a great week of wrestling so far!

sad to see it end...what an awesome week.