Anyone Got Pulaski-Bluefield highlights??

NNDman

Cougars look good as did cburg aginst a weak beaver team. I really like the offense they run good fakes couldn't tell who had the ball on some of the plays. Had a couple of good passing plays looks like cburg and pulaski will battle it out for the title if nothing bad happens. D looks good too.

Cougars look good as did cburg aginst a weak beaver team. I really like the offense they run good fakes couldn't tell who had the ball on some of the plays. Had a couple of good passing plays looks like cburg and pulaski will battle it out for the title if nothing bad happens. D looks good too.

I don't think Pulaski has anything for Christiansburg this year..... Pulaski didn't impress me much either. They were better than Bluefield, but not by leaps and bounds.

Pulaski gave cburg their toughest game besides harrisonburg. They are better this year. It will be tight but i hope i'm wrong.

I think you may be wrong..... The Pulaski team I saw on Friday was not impressive at all (unless they were just sleep walking) against a pretty poor Bluefield squad. I don't know how they'll end up in the district. But CBurg should destroy them....Richlands should destroy them. I don't know much about any of the other teams that they'll play.

As for Bluefield, they are not nearly as good as last season, but still may be good enough to beat Graham in the opener, although Graham has improved...they are still small and after watching video of Gate City vs. Graham, their line got pushed all over the field, like they weren't even there. They did use 3 different QB's (I don't think any of those 3 will be the starter) in that scrimmage and had some positive plays, but Graham's offense will be all about timing and getting rid of the ball quickly. They had hardly any success at all running the ball off tackle, in any of their scrimmages. The success they've found is rolling out the QB (particularly #10), not allowing him to stay in the pocket and be pressured....and quick passes. I must say, they have done pretty well with that. Defensively, it's the line that's getting pushed around. LB's and skill positions look o.k....

If so, another huge blow to the Beavers....

This is probably the kid my uncle was telling me about for Bluefield that was getting medical attention.... (other thread I started). Leggett is the name he gave me...

Did the Legget kid break 2 of his ribs Friday?

Well, according to the picture and the caption in the BDT this morning, it shows a pic of the QB pitching to the RB and names listed as Edwards (QB) and Leggett (RB) and it says it is at Monday's practice...looks like he's OK to me...