Jeff Immelt continues to do what's best for GE as expected

bhs7695

Jeff Immelt, the Obama appointed jobs czar, continues to ship jobs out of the U.S.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-07-25/ge-healthcare-moves-x-ray-base-to-china-no-job-cuts-planned.html

this is how ge gets out of paying taxes in the us. and his friend the pres. is showing he does not care about the middle class like he tries to get across in his speaches.

Guest The Variable

GE remains one of the worst run businesses in the country. I have no idea why they are still around. I have a client who refuses to do business with them because of all the bureaucratic red tape that defines the company. Customer service and much of that aforementioned bureacracy is run overseas by some dude named Peggy.

Guest The Variable
"You are tenacious like bull." HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know, :D

seriously though. I was auditing some charges for them and one of the statements from GE was addressed wrong, I sent an email and "Jessica Davis" responded to me. Her syntax was horrible as was her response time so I decided to call. She might have been the only Jessica Davis in all of Khasakstan, she sounded like she was from Borats home town.

Other GE reps I have talked to.

Christina William

Anne Smith

Picking up on a theme?

• 2 weeks later...
I have often wondered if any international/mulitnational corporation has any allegiance to any nation state.

Good point, this is exactly why most CEO's of the large corporations support a borderless world and they are huge proponents of free trade........