Viirginia High/Union

V-Cats

Bearcats took the Bears to overtime and led 17-14. Then on fourth down on the 8, Union's qb was chased out of the pocket and threw up a miracle which was caught for the game winning td. Heartbreaking loss for Virginia High

Great game in Bristol tonight! Congratulations to both teams on a game well played.

I hope the kid from Union who was injured very late in the game is gonna be OK. Not sure what his injury was but my best thoughts go out to him.

Bearcats took the Bears to overtime and led 17-14. Then on fourth down on the 8, Union's qb was chased out of the pocket and threw up a miracle which was caught for the game winning td. Heartbreaking loss for Virginia High

Haha a miracle? There were two Union Recievers standing wide open and he hit one in the letters. It was a good game and another well spent 6 bucks on the Bears. I don't know how much more my nerves will allow this season. Kudos to Virginia High for playing a classy game and showing off those awesome backs!!! I was very Impressed with #8's speed and cutting ability for Virginia High. Good luck this season.

I've got to agree. All four Union Bear games have been very exciting and have entered the 4th quarter with the contests up for grabs - with three of the games decided in the final moments. Looking at the schedule for Union, I suspect many more close games but, at this point in the season, I think the Bears can get to a 6-4 or 7-3 record and maybe host a first round playoff game.

I heard that Zack Barker dis-located his shoulder.

Just my view of the game. This game should have been 28-7 Union at the half. You cant get in the red zone time after time and just lay down. This team has to realize they got to put teams away or it will bite them in their backside.

Union is killing me by being a second half team. I love em but they need to start playing ball right out of the gate and quit this waiting to play untill the second half. Gate city, JIB, and Clintwood might just jump out to an early lead and not give it up the second half like others have. Conditioning has been Union's strong suit. They can outlast the teams they have played so far, but i promise you that JIB and Gate City will be just as tough. Start bustin heads from the gate and quit waiting Union