Ancestry.com

Guest The Variable
Speak for yourself....

Powys Paradwys Cymru!

Always good to meet a fellow member of the Welsh nobility. ;)

heb dhuw heb ddym, dhuw a digon.

ixnay onway ethay ecretsay anguagelay orkdays.

I'm also a quarter Pig-Latin.

Them's fightin' words! You have offended our collective Welsh honor.

If we had an army right now.... Actually, we'd probably turn on each other and negotiate a settlement of some kind with you.

So...you know. You've been warned. Kinda.

One other general comment on genealogy.....

For those of us with any kind of roots in our part of Appalachia, sometimes it's best not to shake the tree too hard to see what falls out.

Whilst obtaining our marriage license in Tazewell, we were required to swear an oath that we were not related closer than second cousins. Subsequent research (and the lack of superfluous limbs and/or digits on our offspring) have verified that we swore honestly. But I'll confess that I was maybe just the tiniest bit concerned about that issue.

One other general comment on genealogy.....

For those of us with any kind of roots in our part of Appalachia, sometimes it's best not to shake the tree too hard to see what falls out.

Whilst obtaining our marriage license in Tazewell, we were required to swear an oath that we were not related closer than second cousins. Subsequent research (and the lack of superfluous limbs and/or digits on our offspring) have verified that we swore honestly. But I'll confess that I was maybe just the tiniest bit concerned about that issue.

I've heard several accounts of people who have traced back and found a tree limb go in a circle. It unfortunately happened more times than I think we like to give credit to.

Guest The Variable
Them's fightin' words! You have offended our collective Welsh honor.

If we had an army right now.... Actually, we'd probably turn on each other and negotiate a settlement of some kind with you.

So...you know. You've been warned. Kinda.

teh Woads.