Region 3 and 4

salemfootball

Division 4 region 4

Hidden Valley 4-2 1-0 beat Blacksburg 41-7 huge improvement over last year almost beat Northside .

Pulaski County 0-6 0-1 lost to Chrsitiansburg 28-7 Not sure what to think of this team .There opponents have been 4-2 Radford ,6-0 Northside , 5-1 Patrick Henry , 6-0 Richlands ,6-0 Magna Vista , 6-0 Christiansburg .The way the playoffs are they could win one or 2 and make the playoffs and I think they could win 3 or more .

Salem 4-2 1-0 beat Cave Spring 29-26 2 losses were by 1 and in Ot This is a team that plays like a Gate City power football offensive line is really starting to jell 2 running backs average 94 and 113 yards per game .If they do not turn the ball over can play with anybody except for possibly Christiansburg .

Christiansburg 6-0 1-0 beat Pulaski 28-7 Christiansburg has speed , a great QB who makes great decisions , a great defense ,and depth .They will be hard to deal with .Their roster includes Brendan Motley ,who is going to VT as an athlete ,Zack Snell son of former VT player Sidney Snell ,who already is being looked out ,only a junior .

Other teams out there are Magna Vista 6-0 in Region 4 and in Region 3 Broadway and Harrisonburg .On a state level Briar Woods won the state last year . They are from Northern Virginia .

Edited by salemfootball

think region IV shoud go back to 4 team playoff not enough teams with winning records. the only team with a losing record that might suprise people is pulaski good defense and running game can't pass the ball to save their life.threw three passes vs. christiansburg all were ints. two inside the 25 yd linewhich setup two scores. good come back win for salem vs cave spring when do power points come out. I think 1.CBURG 2. MAGNA VISTA 3.SALEM 4.HIDDEN VALLEY 5.BASSETT 6. BLACKSBURG. 7.PULASKI CO. 8.ABINGDON

RADIO SAID THAT PULASKI WOULD BE IN BECAUSE OF WHO THE PLAY WITH NO WINS THATS CRAZY.

Edited by #1bluedemons

think region IV shoud go back to 4 team playoff not enough teams with winning records. the only team with a losing record that might suprise people is pulaski good defense and running game can't pass the ball to save their life.threw three passes vs. christiansburg all were ints. two inside the 25 yd linewhich setup two scores. good come back win for salem vs cave spring when do power points come out. I think 1.CBURG 2. MAGNA VISTA 3.SALEM 4.HIDDEN VALLEY 5.BASSETT 6. BLACKSBURG. 7.PULASKI CO. 8.ABINGDON

RADIO SAID THAT PULASKI WOULD BE IN BECAUSE OF WHO THE PLAY WITH NO WINS THATS CRAZY.

Abingdon is D-3 this year.

so let me ask you question you get to see these teams up there will cave win out the have cburg and hidden valley i know for sure and i think pullaski

IMO Cave will beat Blackburg and Pulaski. They WILL lose to CBurg.

I would call Hidden Valley a toss up