How did Richlands not get this kid?

Lance

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/ben_glicksman/10/05/johnathan-gray/index.html?xid=cnnbin&hpt=hp_bn10

j/k Blues fans...

but seriously check this kid out...amazing how many times he is not even touched on a lot of the highlights.

PS: Great story on the kid there as well...be sure to read it. Sounds like a great kid.

Puts me in the mind of watching Thomas Jones with the way he makes kids miss and also Julius jones with the way he runs through the ones he dont juke. Dont get me wrong, he looks tem times faster than anything we have ever seen in these hills but it kinda took me back to watching Thomas and Julius back in the day

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/ben_glicksman/10/05/johnathan-gray/index.html?xid=cnnbin&hpt=hp_bn10

j/k Blues fans...

but seriously check this kid out...amazing how many times he is not even touched on a lot of the highlights.

PS: Great story on the kid there as well...be sure to read it. Sounds like a great kid.

Already maxed out on salary cap? j/k

Wow!! That kid is awesome on the field!! But he is even a better person for being there for that young lady like that during her struggle with leukemia. It is very hard to find a big time star to do something like that at any level of sports, but especially at the high school level!! Awesome story!!!! Gives me the warm and fuzzies!! :)