Med

-oo-

How do you see everything going this year?

1. Galax-very good chance to repeat as state champs.

2-Grayson Country

3-Fort Chiswell

4-Graham

5-Bland

6-Narrows

Gotta give Galax number 1 of course, there my pick to win state again after losing just 2 players off last years team.

Don't know too much about Grayson but I know they were very talented last year and had a lot of height. Do they return anyone from last years team?

Fort Chiswell doesn't have the most talent but it just seems like they always have scrappy and hustle players. Always can get after it.

4, 5, and 6 spots are toss ups I think. Graham could end up at the bottom after loosing a lot in from last years team in Jordan Bryan and Euneke Diaz. Not much experience returning. Lots of younger guys this year.

I remember Bland in summer league last year and they have an excellent Point Guard who is one hell of a defensive player. Can absolutely get after it. Does he return this year? If you've seen them play you would know who he is.

Narrows, I know nothing about them at all except they finished at the bottom with Bland in last years regular season.

Galax also has some strong talent coming up from a JV team that was something like 20-2 last year. They are loaded again and with the strength and conditioning programs in place from Mark Dixon in all sports, they will contend at the state level again.

• 2 weeks later...

Graham will be just fine!! They lost quite a bit but coach carlock will have them ready, he always does. With Gabe, lamont, and zach proffit leading the team they should be alright! gray baker and colby should come along as the season progresses and i would say in about two years they will be top of the Med