Grundy @ Honaker

BLEACHER COACH

actually i think everbody is transferring texting with a cell phone to the computer.did i spell all that right?

That's exactly what it's becoming. I think I'm one of the only people left that texts in complete sentences. It seems I'm the only one I know personally that does.

That's exactly what it's becoming. I think I'm one of the only people left that texts in complete sentences. It seems I'm the only one I know personally that does.

im not much at texting or typing,but i have kids that can text faster than i can talk lol

Could I get you some cheese with that WHINE!

Honaker totally dominated Grundy the second half , why you would try and spin it any other way is very disappointing.

It was what it was...all of those flags were in the second half, all led to Honaker TD's...Grundy was up by 7, you do the math on it. Like I said, if you read any of it...not saying that the refs cost Grundy the game, because Grundy still didn't stop the run...but it did shift the momentum and unless you have seen every Grundy game this year you really wouldn't understand exactly how important that is to this team...they live and die by it unfortunately.

Those 4 plays get called correctly, you have a different ball game going on....no doubt about it....enough for Grundy to win? I don't think so to be honest...but, it would have been maybe a 1 TD game I think....maybe closer.

Either way, it's done and over with...I'm just being honest about what I saw and what went on...i've posted up exactly what I was looking at on 2 of the 4 plays we were talking about. ..I've backed up what I said, you guys have just run off at the mouth...blah blah blah...nothing more.

It was what it was...all of those flags were in the second half, all led to Honaker TD's...Grundy was up by 7, you do the math on it. Like I said, if you read any of it...not saying that the refs cost Grundy the game, because Grundy still didn't stop the run...but it did shift the momentum and unless you have seen every Grundy game this year you really wouldn't understand exactly how important that is to this team...they live and die by it unfortunately.

Those 4 plays get called correctly, you have a different ball game going on....no doubt about it....enough for Grundy to win? I don't think so to be honest...but, it would have been maybe a 1 TD game I think....maybe closer.

Either way, it's done and over with...I'm just being honest about what I saw and what went on...i've posted up exactly what I was looking at on 2 of the 4 plays we were talking about. ..I've backed up what I said, you guys have just run off at the mouth...blah blah blah...nothing more.

ah the bdd is full of drama.lol.its all fun and just a ball game.those calls are made in every game played.its upsetting to the losing team whether it be honaker , grundy or swords creek cougars.im sure when those calls are made next week ,the losing team will be upset.good luck to grundy late in the season and im not just running off at the mouth if u were talking about me .im just killin time and having some fun.

bad calls are made every week, and its a part of the game...but, doesn't make it right either.

I know on the lateral play, the guy was just in the wrong spot...wasn't really his fault and if it were me i probably would have made the same call myself...but, i would have been making a bad call.

know what I'm sayin? Its a game of inches and a game of angles...what you see or what I see is going to be different from what everyone else will see...some will get it right, some wont...all will believe they are right though lol.