Hurley at Twin Valley

theochocinco

well i dont reckon theres another me running around so i think im the one and only and as far as waynick goes i think we will be able to stop him and the rest of them but we will find out tonight at 7:30

Good luck with stopping everyone. I wont hold my breath though. :D

tv played pretty good...and he must be famous in hurley cause the cheerleaders took time out of their day to make a sign with his name on it haha...hurley just had to many athletes tonight when the spread it out and made some plays, and their defense played pretty good...but it was 14 to 9 at halftime and twin valley could have come out and scored on their first possession and made it one heck of a game but couldn't...good luck to hurley next week

Where can the stats. from TV and Hurley be found.I have looked everywhere I know,and can't find them.
The ADAMs kid had around 200 rushing for TV. Cooper was 17-24 for 230 and 3 TD's. Bergalowe had 108 and 4 TD's. Tanner charles had 6 catches for 95 yards

he had a few tackles, missed a couple, didn't play bad, not like hurley will act like he did lol....austin played great, he had a couple, well more than a couple actually, passes that were dropped...i don't think bergalow had alot of rushes but they did an ok job on him for the most part...adam quinley reached the 1000 rushing yards for the season, he came into the game needing 40 some not sure on how many he finished with...but shannon played incredible, ran over pretty much anyone that got in front of him in open space

I think ,Moore is the best player I saw this year,wondered why he was not used as a Fullback,just runs over people,would have been awesome in backfield.Adams is very good also,can't figure out how they only scored 9 against Ervington.

they tried moore at fullback some last year and just got chopped down he doesnt know how to play that position cause he is a great lineman....he didn't perform on defense like i thought he would this year, but did ok on offense...the reason that they only scored 9 i was told is because the line didn't play great, and the conditions were absolutely horrible...i guess the same reason hurley only scored 6 on rye cove