Tiger Woods

rebel1

A little magic in Australia? This is the destination of his last win 2 years ago...

The swing gurus are saying that Tiger's swing has never been as on plane as it is right now. If his putter gets hot and he gets rolling on the greens... UH OH!!

As a huge golf fan, I enjoyed the tour when Tiger was gone these past two years, but having said that, I absolutely can't wait to get him back on the course and in form again. 2012 is going to be great. I'm pumped for the President's Cup in a couple weeks...

That cart's a few hundred feet before the horse. It's nice to see him win again, however, one win does not intimidation make.

And you know how much about golf??? And you worked in the golf business for how long??? And your handicap is...???? ;)

Guest The Variable
And you know how much about golf??? And you worked in the golf business for how long??? And your handicap is...???? ;)

Wait, is this a Tiger Woods discussion or an Ahmad Bradshaw thread?

Guest The Variable

To add consistency to the thread:

Did you guys see Tiger Woods play today? He is done for the rest of his career. This single outing will be the defining moment for the rest of his time in the sport. Mark my words, he will never recover from this.

laugh out loud.