Lsu

wave316

luck isn't as good as the experts say 24/7. best potential for a nfl qb? yes. but best college qb? i don't think so.

Logan Thomas of Va Tech is having a great yr...reminds me of Cam Newton ..Who knows Va Tech might play Stanford again in a Bowl game this yr... Luck versus Logan,lol:)

Exhibit Z...

And in a thread that's not about VT at all.

I don't think he was saying LT should be in the Heisman contention. I think he was saying we could get a shot at Stanford again. Which is plausible.

Also, this thread was about LSU for about 5 posts, then it took a back road. Lol.

He's an Alabama fan, so of course he's going to say Richardson. I personally think it's either Luck or James.

Richardson is a RB and the question was about qb's wasn't it? But since you mentioned it TR is a monster.. did you see him plowing guys yesterday? :D

Richardson is a RB and the question was about qb's wasn't it? But since you mentioned it TR is a monster.. did you see him plowing guys yesterday? :D

My bad. I was confusing his Facebook post last night with his comment up there. Lmao. It was a rough night.

i've seen him plow guys all year ;) lol

i think brandon weeden has been a better college QB this year than Luck. & Case Keenum is just putting up crazy numbers.

But I think when you're voting for the heisman you have to look at S.O.S. too, which would rule out Keenum, & Kellen Moore. If it was strictly about stats then keenum would be a run away winner.

Lamichael James has missed a couple games this year or I would probably rank him above Trent Richardson. They have almost the same amount of rushing yards, but Richarson has more receiving yards and 6 more touchdowns against a lot harder competition.

The argument I'm trying to make is that since Andrew Luck said he was coming back to Stanford everyone has wrote him in as the front runner for Heisman. But IMO his play this year hasn't deserved "as much" attention as he is getting. We all know he will probably win it, but all I'm trying to say is when you look at the numbers right now there is no clear front runners. Probably 3 people tied for first place and the rest in a close second as of right now.

Va is having a great yr.. should be a good game versus Tech.. Really like the Cavs coach.. they are playing very well!

I'm looking forward to our tilt in 2 weeks. I think UVA matches up with VT better this year than in years past, should lead to a great game. I'll have a big thread on it about this time next week. :)