Region 4 Division 4

starcityfootballfan

Any thoughts on these matchups?

Hidden Valley (Roanoke) at Christiansburg

Salem at Magna Vista (Ridgeway)

I sure would like to see the Roanoke area teams pull off two consecutive upsets; however, both Hidden Valley and Salem most likely will have their hands full. If there is an upset in either game I assume that Salem is the most likely to pull one off. In all honesty, I think the following week will feature Magna Vista traveling to Christiansburg.

Cburg may get their butts kicked friday because its high school football and anything can happen. But they still get to play one more than grundy will. Hope every one coming to Cburg from Roanoke has a good and safe trip. It should be a good game.

Cburg may get their butts kicked friday because its high school football and anything can happen. But they still get to play one more than grundy will. Hope every one coming to Cburg from Roanoke has a good and safe trip. It should be a good game.

yeah you guys need to start recruiting in football as well as you do in wrestling and you might play 2 more than Grundy some day.

As for the butt kicking, we can only hope....I'm sure you can buy yourself a state title in football if you spend enough though.

Here you go with this bull s_ _ _ again. You got the arrogant part right seems like you need to add ass in there too. Did you think people were going to take your crap because you are the all mighty administrator. Coach Cromer has never bought anything . Everything that football team has got came from hard work . You will not start this about the football team.

Trust me I really could careless. I really dont think I need to be part of a site that has somone like him for a admin. anyway . It wont be the first time I have been banned for standing up to him. I will not take his crap just not in my blood to be walked on or talked down to. He thinks everyone from Cburg is trash he couldn't be more wrong!

Trust me I really could careless. I really dont think I need to be part of a site that has somone like him for a admin. anyway . It wont be the first time I have been banned for standing up to him. I will not take his crap just not in my blood to be walked on or talked down to. He thinks everyone from Cburg is trash he couldn't be more wrong!

You should try being from Richlands. We get it just as bad, bud. Try to calm down a little. Take it with a grain of salt, and move on with your life. You take it wayyyy too seriously.

Here you go with this bull s_ _ _ again. You got the arrogant part right seems like you need to add ass in there too. Did you think people were going to take your crap because you are the all mighty administrator. Coach Cromer has never bought anything . Everything that football team has got came from hard work . You will not start this about the football team.

re-read what i said....i didn't say you were doing it, i said if you start doing it.

I'm sure the parking lot at the football field would look good with all those out of state tags filling it, just like the parking lot at State in wrestling does, you see NJ, GA, FL, all kinds of different states....you should consider it...like i said, pretty sure you can buy one of those state championships in football IF you spend enough money....you still have to do the work, but the athletic talent can be bought/brought in...you guys already know this though, so I don't really need to tell you this.

also, I don't think you or anyone from Christiansburg is "trash"...I just think you CHEAT! At wrestling anyway....and I hope you get beat at that and everything else...why? because I'm from Grundy and we don't like you guys :) Nothing more to it than that....nothing personal...just a rivalry thing.

I let you say whatever you want, you cross the line and get nasty like last time and you will get put back in timeout again like a 3rd grader. Your choice...keep it clean and you can stay...simple enough.

When did I ever get nasty. I know who did though. Tell me what i did to get banned last time I asked you in a email but you gave no response. Pretty sure you got me and someone else mixed up .

Edited by demon73

Really, come on man do you really think the football team needs help. Have you ever saw them play? I would guess no.

You guys are always really, really good. Scary good. But never, ever, seem to bring home a title. What is the problem? Coaching? Kids?

Really, come on man do you really think the football team needs help. Have you ever saw them play? I would guess no.

yes i have seen the great Cburg...pretty much just yanking your chain...i hope you lose but i figure you will probably win...happy now? lol

You guys are always really, really good. Scary good. But never, ever, seem to bring home a title. What is the problem? Coaching? Kids?

watch what you say...he's emo Ryan lol.

When it comes to football salem is the king of recruiting. We have to play them every year and we use to get our asses handed to us before. Now we can beat them everyone is against us. Maybe you could start recruiting people to go to grundy so you can water the field down and still get beat i.e. 1988 region iv playoff.just kidding .that was a good team ,since grundy dropped to single a now we both can dominate wrestling with two teams from swva. How is richlands so good every year do the recruit kids from around the tazwell russell mcdowell buchannan area.if so more power to them its not illegal.or is it.christiansburg has grown so much in the last 20 years alot of the people aren't from around here va tech has made this happen.

When it comes to football salem is the king of recruiting. We have to play them every year and we use to get our asses handed to us before. Now we can beat them everyone is against us. Maybe you could start recruiting people to go to grundy so you can water the field down and still get beat i.e. 1988 region iv playoff.just kidding .that was a good team ,since grundy dropped to single a now we both can dominate wrestling with two teams from swva. How is richlands so good every year do the recruit kids from around the tazwell russell mcdowell buchannan area.if so more power to them its not illegal.or is it.christiansburg has grown so much in the last 20 years alot of the people aren't from around here va tech has made this happen.

we should have used more water.

Should have let the cannon or fireworks off more i remember a real lourd sound during that game.heck it might have been blasting in the coal mines.hey ditto dose richlands recruit or do they have that much tallentin one little area of tazwell co.good luck to all the teams this weekend except radford and salem just can't pull for those cocky bastards.

When you win as much as Richlands has over the last decade or so kids want to play for you, so "recruiting" isn't necessary, maybe you should pick your battles one at a time ehh? ;)

Should have let the cannon or fireworks off more i remember a real lourd sound during that game.heck it might have been blasting in the coal mines.hey ditto dose richlands recruit or do they have that much tallentin one little area of tazwell co.good luck to all the teams this weekend except radford and salem just can't pull for those cocky bastards.

it was the water line...we tried to water the field down some more at the half, but it burst.