Pics of the last Grundy game... @ APX

Lance

finally got them loaded up in photobucket so the paper could pull what they needed.

Here is the link if anyone wants to check them out....

http://s362.photobucket.com/albums/oo63/swvasports/2011%20Football/Grundy%20at%20Appomattox/?start=all

So long until next year....

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0479a.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0436a.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0384a.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

...that's all folks!

IMG_0158.jpg

sure goin to miss rife,oquinn,mccown, and mcclannhan next year

yep...for sure. Lots of experience, talent, and heart in just those names.

The good side is that we will have our entire line back, with some experience. I just hope the boys hit the weight room like...yesterday.

Always enjoy looking at your pics Lance ! You take a mean picture...

Which game are you going to this week.........if any ?

not sure yet...wife has to work saturday so i will have to watch the kids...friday night i can make a local game...not sure which one...if the weather is not bad.

not sure yet...wife has to work saturday so i will have to watch the kids...friday night i can make a local game...not sure which one...if the weather is not bad.

Spend that time with the kids Lance, they grow up so fast. I turned around and my little girl became a woman whose just about to graduate from law school in Miami ! Man, I just don't know where all the time has gone.......

Spend that time with the kids Lance, they grow up so fast. I turned around and my little girl became a woman whose just about to graduate from law school in Miami ! Man, I just don't know where all the time has gone.......

i spend every day with my kids...every now and then you need a break lol.

i spend every day with my kids...every now and then you need a break lol.

I'm sure you do. I really didn't mean it like I was trying to give you advice or anything ( even though it came out that way ), I was more then anything just thinking about my situation. She has been in Miami for 3 years now and i don't get to see her very often because of the distance and expense and I talked to her last night ( by the way, Skype is a wonderful thing ! ) and i guess i just had her on my mind.

This will also be the first Christmas I have not been able to spend with her since she was born. She is taking a trip to Bangkok Thailand around Christmas so she will not be able to come here until sometime in Jan.

I think I'm feeling a little sorry for myself....lol !

I'm sure you do. I really didn't mean it like I was trying to give you advice or anything ( even though it came out that way ), I was more then anything just thinking about my situation. She has been in Miami for 3 years now and i don't get to see her very often because of the distance and expense and I talked to her last night ( by the way, Skype is a wonderful thing ! ) and i guess i just had her on my mind.

This will also be the first Christmas I have not been able to spend with her since she was born. She is taking a trip to Bangkok Thailand around Christmas so she will not be able to come here until sometime in Jan.

I think I'm feeling a little sorry for myself....lol !

i know what you mean...i have a daughter that is 20 who went to ETSU for a year and ran off to Ohio a few months ago to go to OSU...it goes by fast.