D3 Semi-Finals

starcityfootballfan

Any thoughts on Brookville @ Cave Spring? I will be at this one and hopefully Cave Spring... aka Wright and the Knights ... can pull this one out. However, I have been told, by many, that Brookville has too much manpower for the Roanokers to handle. Talk around this city has Brookville winning by at least two touchdowns.

Any thoughts on Brookville @ Cave Spring? I will be at this one and hopefully Cave Spring... aka Wright and the Knights ... can pull this one out. However, I have been told, by many, that Brookville has too much manpower for the Roanokers to handle. Talk around this city has Brookville winning by at least two touchdowns.

I say that Cave Spring will beat Brookville.... Gonna be a close game though. 21-17.

Brookville 35 CS 0

I think CS put everything they had into the richlands game and now they have the letdown against Brookville.

I think it will be a close game with Cave winning it 27 to 21.

I would like to watch this game but I am not wanting to drive 2 1/2 hrs to watch it. Plus, my football juices quit flowing after the Richlands loss. I am still quite depressed!! :) lol

Brookville looks like the better all around team, but who would pick against #

28 Sam Wright. This will be one they will talk about for in Roanoke for a long time, Brookville 56 Cave Spring 50......

Brookville is the better team. And after scouting the Richlands game, I would expect the Bees to have an answer for Wright.

Last week's Region III title game involved a much tougher opponent, and Brookville won that one by 2 TDs. I'd say that's probably a safe bet on this game as well.

I think Cave plays Brookville in a preseason scrimmage or benefit game, so Cave probably knows them bees better than the Blues. Cave's execution is hard to anticipate, have to pull for them Knights and Sam, he's been trying for three years. They really need to mix that other QB in there more.

Will any radio station be streaming this thing should be a good one.

I think this one should be a great game. Brookville's quaterback has another year under his belt and I am sure he is on top of his game by now. (a junior I belive now) I figure that Brookvilles passing game will give Cave Spring a true test. Not sure how big thier wide outs are but if they are big then cave will struggle to stop them as it appeared that they might have been more susceptible to Richlands if McGlothlin had been able to play entire game. Sam Wright was fantastic against Richlands and he does not look like a player who has off games. This I belive is a toss up game and I always give the home team the advantage then. Cave Spring 35 Brookville 34.