Poll: Can Tebow win again vs. the Pats???

Lance

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Time to do a poll...lol.

what do you think? i have seen some strange things happen over the last few weeks with Tebow...and the Pats "almost" dropped a game to the lowly Redskins today?

It's easy to look at this game and say...no way the Broncos can win....but, it was easy to do that against the Bears also.

So who wins it?

Time to do a poll...lol.

what do you think? i have seen some strange things happen over the last few weeks with Tebow...and the Pats "almost" dropped a game to the lowly Redskins today?

It's easy to look at this game and say...no way the Broncos can win....but, it was easy to do that against the Bears also.

So who wins it?

I say that Tebow and the Broncos can and will pull this off against the Patriots. They will find a way to win this.

Guest The Variable
Denver can absolutely win this. The Patriots looked very unimpressive against Washington yesterday. I don't think Denver can win scoring less than 17, though.

You can use this equation almost all season:

The Patriots looked very unimpressive against X.

Denver D is playing very well and the Pats D is one of the worst in the league right now. Defense wins the game...

Pats will put up some points...i dont know if the Broncos can get to 35 points or so...which is what it will take to win i think.

I think the Broncos have to get at least one TD on defense to win it.

They at least have to pressure Brady all game long and create turnovers and put points on the board early and often. The Broncos' D is really good as of late, so I think that they will come into this game and pressure Brady.

yeah i just have the feeling that the Pats know the deal with everything thats gone on the past few weeks and if they can get up on them they will just keep pouring it on...by the time the 4th rolls around it might be ugly...Pats are not a team you can just play 1 Q against and get a win.

yeah i just have the feeling that the Pats know the deal with everything thats gone on the past few weeks and if they can get up on them they will just keep pouring it on...by the time the 4th rolls around it might be ugly...Pats are not a team you can just play 1 Q against and get a win.

True. It won't get ugly though, The D, if they play like they do and hold opponents to really low scores, can stop NE from scoring a bunch. Denver's got the personnel on the D to do it.... Tebow will probably throw a lot of passes in this game and may very likely be his career high in doing so.....

True. It won't get ugly though, The D, if they play like they do and hold opponents to really low scores, can stop NE from scoring a bunch. Denver's got the personnel on the D to do it.... Tebow will probably throw a lot of passes in this game and may very likely be his career high in doing so.....

only problem is the Pats are still the Pats.

No offense to the other teams they have faced, but this will be the Best offensive team to play Denver thus far. The next closest was Detroit...

The main problem that teams have had going up against the Broncos is underestimating Tim Tebow, especially opposing defenses. In today's day and age, defense is all about sacks and interceptions. This Denver Broncos team goes old school on you. They make you play fundamental football. They make you tackle. They make you read your keys. And they test those principles of every player on the field. Bill Belichick loves coaching this type of football.

I wouldn't bet the House against Tim Tebow & that Denver Defense! I've been a Miami Dolphin fan since i was a kid, so with the Dolphins out of the playoff picture, (as usual every year) i look for a good story to root for. Tebow is just simply fun to watch!

Easier said than done. Lol. Its different running hurry up with no time than running hurry up with 45 min left.

How is it different please explain? If denver ran at a fast pace the whole game they would wear the other teams D out by halftime.