Poll: Can Tebow win again vs. the Pats???

Lance

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Wouldn't they also wear themselves out?

The D is going to wear out alot sooner than the O. Once the D starts wearing down it becomes easier for the O if they come out and run the hurry up against NE this weekend they could be up 21-10 at the half if not even more.

How is it different please explain? If denver ran at a fast pace the whole game they would wear the other teams D out by halftime.

If your boss fells you to have a one hour task done in two hours, you relax and get the job done right. If he tells you to have it done in 30 min, you hurry up.

Its human nature to relax if you have extra time. And don't say I'm stupid. I heard this exact analogy yesterday from Steve Young. He said they tried it in San Fran, but it wasn't the same because the urgency of the clock running down wasn't there.

If your boss fells you to have a one hour task done in two hours, you relax and get the job done right. If he tells you to have it done in 30 min, you hurry up.

Its human nature to relax if you have extra time. And don't say I'm stupid. I heard this exact analogy yesterday from Steve Young. He said they tried it in San Fran, but it wasn't the same because the urgency of the clock running down wasn't there.

What you are failing to realize is that Tebow is not like all the other QBs he would be great in that type of O ran all game long trust me on that. Steve Young is a great QB one of the greats of all time and with a normal QB i would agree you can not do it but with Tebow it would work. Off topic Ryan when in the heck did I call you stupid never said anything other than you didn't know football and that was in a whole other thread.

What you are failing to realize is that Tebow is not like all the other QBs he would be great in that type of O ran all game long trust me on that. Steve Young is a great QB one of the greats of all time and with a normal QB i would agree you can not do it but with Tebow it would work. Off topic Ryan when in the heck did I call you stupid never said anything other than you didn't know football and that was in a whole other thread.

I don't think you have. But I've been called stupid, and idiotic many times because of my stance on Tebow. I don't like him. Never have. Never will. Everyone knows that. And just like anyone would do, you argue against a player, or team, that you don't like. Which is all I'm doing.

Personally, I'm getting tired of being called names for my stance one way or the other (not that it's you doing it, just putting it out there lol). And trust me, I know plenty about football. :)

This whole Tebow argument is fun for me. It's a chance for argument, which I LOVE. I hate when everyone has the same opinion. That's what's lovely about this here board. We can argue, rant, rave, and some of us even troll. But in the end. This place is fun.