Fort Chiswell 4/23

@ Grayson 4/26

Narrows 5/7

@ Bland 5/10

Gate City 5/11

@ Fort Chiswell 5/14

Grayson 5/17

@ Richlands 5/18

I see them going 15-1 or 16-0 at best and 12-4 or 13-3 at worst.

@ Tazewell 3/13

Scrimmage Mt. Mission 3/15

Tazewell 3/23

@ Radford 3/29

Richlands 3/30

Galax 4/12

@ Narrows 4/16

Bland 4/19

Fort Chiswell 4/23

@ Grayson 4/26

Narrows 5/7

@ Bland 5/10

Gate City 5/11

@ Fort Chiswell 5/14

Grayson 5/17

@ Richlands 5/18

If it's anything like the old days, it's always tough to win at Radford.

Radford is still strong and will be tough games, Galax is down from what they were a few years ago but still should be good games, other than that i don't see a game that should result in an L

Radford is still strong and will be tough games, Galax is down from what they were a few years ago but still should be good games, other than that i don't see a game that should result in an L

Yeah, you're right about that. Galax was pretty strong a couple years back. They had a strong hispanic contingent and a coach that had them playing well together. If I thought hard enough, I could think of his name.

When does soccer get started?

About 3 weeks!

From somebody who has faced all of these teams on your schedule at one point or another...I think Radford and Galax will be your only challenges....

Grayson has never been very good...Fort is getting better...

Should be a very succesful season for Graham.....

The team to beat always in Region C is Radford...probably the same this year, wish you the best against them.

Radford will be the team to beat in girls soccer in the region, also.

Edited by futbolking

We played Grayson last year when they came to east river undefeated and we won 6-0, both boys and girls have a real shot at making a run deep into the state playoffs, if Graham wants a state title it's first year in single A it is gonna come from either boys or girls soccer.

We played Grayson last year when they came to east river undefeated and we won 6-0, both boys and girls have a real shot at making a run deep into the state playoffs, if Graham wants a state title it's first year in single A it is gonna come from either boys or girls soccer.

It'll be a tall task to beat Radford...trust me on that....Radford can usually name the score when they have played Grayson in the past...

Then teams like George Mason on the other side of the state are usually a step up from them....don't count any chickens yet.

Region D is normally week compared to everyone and so even a runner up finish in the district is going too give you a good chance at a state semi appearance, this is the year for the boys and girls teams though at Graham both are veteran teams losing alot of key players after this year, should be a fun and interesting year!

Region D is normally week compared to everyone and so even a runner up finish in the district is going too give you a good chance at a state semi appearance, this is the year for the boys and girls teams though at Graham both are veteran teams losing alot of key players after this year, should be a fun and interesting year!

I hope so....better bring it against the Bobcats, however....

Graham hasn't had the talent on a team in a long time like they do this year, it is a senior heavy group with alot of potential. With the sched. they have anyone on here that would say they will have more than 3 at the most 4 losses in the regular season this year is out of their mind.

Graham hasn't had the talent on a team in a long time like they do this year, it is a senior heavy group with alot of potential. With the sched. they have anyone on here that would say they will have more than 3 at the most 4 losses in the regular season this year is out of their mind.

They have some good players but also may have a few weak spots.

• 3 weeks later...

Score was actually 8-2 but either way it's still a 6 goal deficit.

Anyway, the best team in Single A is by far Manassas Park. They beat a few AAA schools and they had a kid on the U17 national team. I'm not sure if he's gonna play for them this year though.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you may only end up with one loss this season....(regular season)... I may drive up and watch that game on the 29th....

See how you stack up with Radford....if you can compete, then you have a good team.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I think they may do better than just compete! Have you seen Graham this season or Radford for that fact? I think it maybe a a Region C championship preview game. I hear the region C tourny is at East River also.

I've seen them plenty....over the past several years...I'll just leave it at that.

@ Tazewell 3/13

Scrimmage Mt. Mission 3/15

Tazewell 3/23

@ Radford 3/29

Richlands 3/30

Galax 4/12

@ Narrows 4/16

Bland 4/19

Fort Chiswell 4/23

@ Grayson 4/26

Narrows 5/7

@ Bland 5/10

Gate City 5/11

@ Fort Chiswell 5/14

Grayson 5/17

@ Richlands 5/18

At least they don`t play Marion this year so I won`t have to hear the one guy complain when they lose on Marion`s small field.

The question was have you seen Graham or Radford THIS season...??? not plenty and don't just leave it at that! Come on, impose your great wisdom upon us!

I've seen Radford's boys and girls play this season...Radford's girls are down a little, but they have played some pretty solid competition, unlike Graham's girls. I saw Graham play a few times last season....so now you have my great wisdom. The statement about me seeing Radford play plenty of times over the past several seasons implies that they are always good, that is the point I was trying to make....To say that Graham will be in the Region C championship game as you said earlier is a pretty bold statement....Let's see how they do in a very weak (with the exception of Galax) MED first...

I know one game I will definitely be at ...and that is Graham vs. Radford. Then we will know for sure how good Graham is...as I've stated earlier, if they can compete with Radford, then I'll believe they are good.

Edited by futbolking

Oh I think they may do better than just compete! Have you seen Graham this season or Radford for that fact? I think it maybe a a Region C championship preview game. I hear the region C tourny is at East River also.

That is a pretty bold statement. Galax is always good and Giles is looking good so far. I love the excitement surrounding Graham soccer this year but making a state tournament push won't be easy. Some of these teams up north don't play around such as George Mason and Manassas Park.

That is a pretty bold statement. Galax is always good and Giles is looking good so far. I love the excitement surrounding Graham soccer this year but making a state tournament push won't be easy. Some of these teams up north don't play around such as George Mason and Manassas Park.

I'm with you on this....Giles looks great...Radford is a little down, but still very solid....GM, MP and Clarke County and a few others would probably wipe the field with Radford this year....also. Radford occasionally fields a team that would compete with these guys, actually won back to back state titles a few years back...but usually in the state tourney games, they are usually overmatched and those teams control most of the possession.

Been to the Spring Jubilee for the past 12 years or so watching the single A soccer tournament and very rarely has Radford (Galax one year) had a team on par with those guys.

Edited by futbolking

• 4 weeks later...