SWD boys Tournament

rvtne216

We all know Carroll is the favorite, but it wouldnt surprise me to see Richlands make an upset to Carroll. Richlands has made a great run since the start of the year, starting out 0-8, now being 10-12. It's not just Devon doing everything anymore, you have people like Hunsaker, Harris, and Brown putting up big numbers every night. Can't wait for it to start.

We all know Carroll is the favorite, but it wouldnt surprise me to see Richlands make an upset to Carroll. Richlands has made a great run since the start of the year, starting out 0-8, now being 10-12. It's not just Devon doing everything anymore, you have people like Hunsaker, Harris, and Brown putting up big numbers every night. Can't wait for it to start.

Our first matchup is vs. Abingdon at home.... Ever since the TV game, we've been having a huge turnaround and winning games. We're on a roll. We almost beat Carroll last time, and you know what they say, the 3rd time's the charm. Go Blues!!

Oh, btw, keep on being loud in the Mafia!! Wish I were part of it. Lol.

Our first matchup is vs. Abingdon at home.... Ever since the TV game, we've been having a huge turnaround and winning games. We're on a roll. We almost beat Carroll last time, and you know what they say, the 3rd time's the charm. Go Blues!!

that game is at Carroll they are hosting the tourney so no home game for the blues

What? You sure? I read somewhere that we host Abingdon for the tourney....

Higher seeds host the semifinals, district champ hosts the tournament championship game, so the final will be at Carroll for boys and girls.

Higher seeds host the semifinals, district champ hosts the tournament championship game, so the final will be at Carroll for boys and girls.

I meant that I saw that we host Abingdon for the first round, and Carroll hosts the semi's and final's... Hope this clears things up.

I meant that I saw that we host Abingdon for the first round, and Carroll hosts the semi's and final's... Hope this clears things up.

Yeah, that's basically what I meant too. Just making sure we're all on the same page.

From Roanoke Times:

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/highschool/wb/304788

SOUTHWEST

Today

First round

Marion at Tazewell, 6 p.m.

Wednesday

Semifinal

Tazewell-Marion winner vs. Carroll County, 6 p.m.

Abingdon at Richlands, 7 p.m.

Friday

At Carroll County H.S.

Championship

Semifinal winners, 7:45 p.m.

Third-place game

Semifinal losers, 6 p.m.