Looking for a game

Guest Stang02

Guest Stang02

Oak Hill just found out that GE has to drop them for the 2012 season because they have to keep their MSAC Conference schedule for next year. Anyways does anybody know if some Virginia Schools are still trying to fill their schedule??

VA schools are entering the second year of 2-year contracts this year...chances of finding a VA school at this point is slim...

Grundy might have had 2 games last year on a 1 year deal...not sure...might want to call the school and see..they might have something if you are willing to travel to Grundy.

Oak Hill might be looking for a school a little bigger than Grundy,

Oak Hill is now AAA in WV and needs to play 6 AAA schools to even be able to be included in the WV Rating Plan, unless they have received a 1 year exemption from the 60% rule.

They currently have scheduled:

5 AAA and 4 AA according to the WV classifiations.

Oak Hill might be looking for a school a little bigger than Grundy,

Oak Hill is now AAA in WV and needs to play 6 AAA schools to even be able to be included in the WV Rating Plan, unless they have received a 1 year exemption from the 60% rule.

They currently have scheduled:

5 AAA and 4 AA according to the WV classifiations.

yeah i dont know all of the politics involved...just saying, i think grundy had 2 games on a 1 year hitch this past season...dont know many others around here in VA that did.

I thought i seen that Oak Hill was in the AA rankings in Basketball this year. and what is there enrollment 9-12 I didn't think they was much bigger than some of the school around here such as JM, Bluefield, Graham, Tazewell.

Guest Stang02

the State BOE closed Mount Hope last yr and we merged into Oak Hill this yr.... and since OH's enrollment didnt go up 20%, OH was allowed to stay AA until the new classifications which begin Next year.... so OH goes back to AAA then.... and the enrollment of OH is around 875